Last year was a huge success for the gun raffle that I conducted to raise funds for the Scott Firefighter Stair Climb, benefitting the L&LS so I brought it back this year. I couldn’t pass it up. When I finished the first one I knew that I had the support to do it again and push the efforts to raise money for a cure. This comes with huge support and assistance from Chris with Brunskill Armory in Mount Vernon to step up again as a local partner!
Same as the last time. Two guns. $10 per ticket to get your chance. 300 tickets total. First ticket drawn gets the choice…last ticket, you get the other firearm.
All State and Federal laws will be followed.
All proceeds from this fundraiser go to hit my fundraising goal for the Scott Firefighter Stair Climb.
For more information, get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-627-1664.
- Cost of ticket is $10.00
- A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold. If less than 175 are sold there will only be one winning ticket drawn for a firearm with the choice of EITHER the Glock 43 OR the Smith and Wesson M&P Sport II Rifle.
- Proceeds from the raffle will help fundraise for the Scott Firefighter Stair Climb that benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- All Federal/State firearms laws, paperwork, and background checks apply.
- If winner is unable to pass the background check, they forfeit their prize and a new name will be drawn.
- If winner is under 21 and their name is pulled for the Glock 43, a gift certificate in the amount of that firearm can be presented in lieu of.
- Winner of the raffle will need to stop in or contact Brunskill Armory in Mount Vernon, Ohio at 740-397-9900. Winner is responsible for shipping/transfer fees should they apply.
- Date of drawing is January 31, 2017 at 8:00pm
- Results will be posted online that evening.